A team entry to the 2018 Malvern Hills Challenge Short Walk (7 km) from the Malvern Hills Hotel to Great Malvern Priory Park. Child entrants must be accompanied/supervised by an adult entrant throughout the route.
The entry fee includes:
- Transport via coach from Priory Road next to the Registration Area to the start of the walk.
- Detailed route guide.
- T-Shirt, with self-adhesive race number
- Bottle of water.
- A 2018 Malvern Hills Challenge medal for completing your chosen route.
- A rosette for all dogs completing their owners chosen route.
Registration is divided into two 'Waves' for the Long Walk between 0700-1000 hrs, the details of each Wave are as follows:
- Wave C - Short Walk - 1000-1100 hrs. People entering the Short Walk will not be able to register before 1000 hrs. Those who need more time (e.g. family with young children or those who have some form of disability) should consider registering as soon as possible after 1000 hrs so they can take the first bus run to the start. There will be regular bus runs to the Short Walk Start, starting at 1015 hrs with the last run at 1115 hrs approximately. Entrants arriving after 1100 hrs will not be able to register for the Short Walk as Registration will be closed.
The event will have photographers at the registration area during the start, roaming the hills during the event and at the finish. If you are interested in having a photograph taken during the event please indicate this during this the registration process. Photographs will be available to purchase with all profits going to Help for Heroes, all the photographers are professional standard volunteers.
It is the responsibility of every entrant to ensure they are suitably fit and healthy to undertake the Malvern Hills Challenge. Entrants are further responsible for ensuring that, where required, they have with them any medication or medical devices that might be needed during the Challenge.
Short Walk - Team Entry
The cost is £15.00 per person in the team. Don't forget to pay for all team members or this will cause a delay on the day if there is a discrpency.