An individual child entry (under 14 years of age) to the 2018 Malvern Hills Challenge Long Walk (15 km) from Bromesberrow to Great Malvern Priory Park. Child entrants must be accompanied/supervised by an adult entrant throughout the route.
The entry fee includes:
- Transport via coach from Priory Road next to the Registration Area to the start of the walk.
- Detailed route guide.
- T-Shirt, with self-adhesive race number
- Bottle of water.
- A 2018 Malvern Hills Challenge medal for completing your chosen route.
- A rosette for all dogs completing their owners chosen route.
Registration is divided into two 'Waves' for the Long Walk between 0700-1000 hrs, the details of each Wave are as follows:
- Wave A - Long Walk - 0700-0830 hrs. People who want an early start and finish, or those who want to take their time and stop along the route (e.g. have leisurely lunch), or entrants who need more time (e.g. a family with young children or those who have some form of disability) should consider opting for this registration slot. There will be regular bus runs to the Long Walk Start, starting at about 0730 hrs.
- Wave B - Long Walk - 0830-1000 hrs. People who can complete the walk at a steady pace should opt for this registration slot. There will be regular bus runs to the Long Walk Start, continuing on from Wave A at about 0830 hrs with the last run at 1015 hrs approximately. People arriving after 1000 hrs will not be able to register for the Long Walk.
The event will have photographers at the registration area during the start, roaming the hills during the event and at the finish. If you are interested in having a photograph taken during the event please indicate this during this the registration process. Photographs will be available to purchase with all profits going to Help for Heroes, all the photographers are professional standard volunteers.
It is the responsibility of every entrant to ensure they are suitably fit and healthy to undertake the Malvern Hills Challenge. Entrants are further responsible for ensuring that, where required, they have with them any medication or medical devices that might be needed during the Challenge.